Thursday, November 12, 2009

A Warm Welcome


Given all the wonderful feedback I've received both online and off for my reaction to the WCBS-TV piece on orthorexia, I felt it inappropriate to switch focus abruptly and continue posting on my usual topics: food, intuitive eating, body image and even some reflections on my relatively recent entree into mommyhood. Inappropriate because I'm still processing the entire experience and trying to determine whether it's worth it for me to continue to put myself out there in front of the media and risk having my voice completely mis-represented, in the hopes of reaching a few more people with my message.

So while I continue to process the experience and respond to all of the wonderful feedback I've received from new and long-time readers alike, I thought I'd give a warm welcome to all my new visitors. To you I say, WELCOME! Sit back, pour a cup of coffee and dig into some of the thoughts I've poured out onto this site over the last few years. And then, come back soon!

I have lots of posts lined up about some pretty interesting topics, and I have one restaurant review that has been percolating in my head for weeks now -- I'm very excited about it, and just need to find a way to write it in such a way that does justice to how much I love this restaurant.

Anyway, thanks for all the positive feedback to my posts this week (if you've emailed me your reactions, feel free to post your comments next time -- others enjoy seeing all the feedback), welcome to all of you new visitors, and stay tuned -- lots of new posts to follow soon!

No comments: