Monday, November 9, 2009

Tune in Tomorrow Night


Big news at Eat When You're Hungry! I was interviewed back in September by a producer at WCBS-TV in NY for a story she was working on about orthorexia. The story is set to air this Tuesday night during the 11 p.m. newscast. If you're not in New York, you can view the story on the WCBS-TV website. Let's try to get as many people as possible to watch this story on such an important topic. Spread the word, re-tweet my announcement on twitter, and tell your friends to tune in. If you're pleased with the story, email WCBS-TV to thank them for devoting airtime to such an important subject.

(*Disclaimer: I have not seen the story yet, so I'm hoping I'll be pleased with the reporting on orthorexia*)

2 comments:

Cameron said...

Very exciting!!!! I will keep my eyes peeled if still awake!!!
Thanks for stopping by, looks like life is good for you!!!
We are moving back to LA, maybe we can finally actually get together.
Congrats on your beautiful baby and your success!
Cameron
www.conquerthemonkey.com

Maggie Miller said...

Thanks Cameron! I'm so glad you're coming back to LA! We definitely should get together. Let me know when you're coming back here.