Monday, July 14, 2008

Take a Stand!

My number one mission in launching Eat When You're Hungry was to help as many people as I possibly could to stop dieting and start living. I'm proud to say that I think I'm doing that, reaching one person at a time. At the heart of my efforts is and always has been health.

Health of body
Health of mind
Health of spirit

Given my commitment to health, I was awe-struck when I learned about a new movement called Stand Up To Cancer. It's mission is simple yet poignant -- to Stand Up To Cancer. The site beautifully states that "this is where the end of cancer begins: when we unite in one unstoppable movement and Stand Up To Cancer."

So check out what is shaping up to be a pretty massive movement. All inspired by people's personal experiences with cancer. You can share your story, take a stand, launch a star, or befriend the movement on Facebook.

I may be posting more about this in coming weeks, so stay tuned. But for now, consider doing something grand today -- go out there and take a stand!

Bookmark and Share

No comments: