Thursday, October 11, 2007

My First Day Blogging

Welcome to Eat When You're Hungry -- the blog! I am creating this blog for the same reason I created Eat When You're Hungry the e-book and www.eatwhenyourehungry.com -- to help as many people as I possibly can to stop dieting and start living.

In this blog I plan to address questions people ask me about the book, offer insights about my approach to food and life, and discuss anything else that comes up along the way. I will write about particularly noteworthy experiences I have with food, with body image and with all of the facets of this wonderful journey I've taken back to a healthy, comfortable relationship with food and with myself.

I have never blogged before so this is all new to me. Please feel free to email me any suggestions, comments or feedback through my website www.eatwhenyourehungry.com. This is a wonderful journey, and I'm so glad to be a part of it.

~ Maggie

No comments: