Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Favorite Product of the Week: Bonne Maman Strawberry Preserves


I like to eat real food, and I like to make it myself when I can. But I’m also a full-time working woman writing a blog during my “free time,” and still trying to be the best wife, daughter, sister and friend that I can be. As you can imagine, this leaves little time for cooking. So when I find a product that tastes like I (or better yet, my mom) made it, and the ingredients are easily pronounceable and appear to be things I could purchase myself in the grocery store, I get very excited.

That happened this week, so I have to share it with you here.

My favorite product of the week is Bonne Maman Strawberry Preserves. Not surprisingly, this is a product of France. It comes in an adorable jar that looks like your grandmother jarred it herself. The ingredients are what you’d expect to find in strawberry preserves and it tastes like it was made fresh from the strawberry farm and jarred just for you!

Before the weekend, I will try to post one of my favorite recipes that makes a scrumptious bed for these preserves.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love good preserves. can't wait to see a recipe!

Maggie Miller said...

Just posted it -- enjoy!