Monday, December 17, 2007

Eat When You're Hungry E-Newsletter Coming Soon!

Are you committed to the non-dieting way of life? Do you want support in your choice to never diet again? Do you simply want a resource for healthy, supportive, non-dieting messages to balance out all of the self-defeating, diet-filled messages you're bombarded with daily? If you answered yes to any of these questions I have good news for you! I am getting ready to launch the Eat When You're Hungry E-Newsletter!

It's still in the works, but will be coming soon. If you want to sign up for this free non-dieting resource, simply go to my web site and subscribe in the pink box on the right-hand side of the screen. You'll receive an acknowledgement email after submitting your name and email address, and you can of course unsubscribe at any time.

As I'm putting this e-newsletter together, please feel free to send along any suggestions or questions you have as you release dieting from your life forever and embrace a natural, healthy relationship with food. I just may address your question or comment in the next newsletter (with your name left out for confidentiality)! To send suggestions and comments, contact me through my web site. I appreciate your feedback.

Happy Monday...

No comments: