Saturday, June 27, 2009

Eat When You're Hungry Now At Amazon


After many requests from friends and strangers alike for hard copies of Eat When You're Hungry, I'm happy to report that the book is now available on Amazon! What's most gratifying about seeing my book on the "shelf" at Amazon is that it now has the potential to reach an even broader audience. When I first put fingers to keyboard and set out on this Eat When You're Hungry journey, my goal was simple -- to help as many people as I possibly could to stop dieting and start living. That remains my goal today, and thanks to the wonder of the Internet, I'm reaching more people every day.

Go check out my hard copy book, share the link with friends and family, and if/once you've read the book, consider writing a review.

Happy eating (and reading)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I first put fingers to keyboard and set out on this Eat When You're Hungry journey, my goal was simple -- to help as many people as I possibly could to stop dieting and start living.
Extenze Pills