Friday, May 1, 2009

Intuitive Eating Audio: Must Listen!


If you're looking for yet another tool to help you break free from the diet mentality, I strongly urge you to buy the recently-released Intuitive Eating audio CDs. If you've already read Intuitive Eating in print, don't think this is the same thing. It's not. I think it's best used as a companion to the book.

As I said in my review of the CDs on amazon, having worked with people struggling to break free from the diet mentality (and having done so myself many years ago), I can honestly say this CD-set is a must-have! I recommend Intuitive Eating (print edition) to people regularly and now I recommend this as well. Elyse and Evelyn are on the top of their game in these CDs. They both share so much wisdom, passion and clarity about food and body image -- you can't help but to feel at peace -- and energized -- just listening to the CDs. Their philosophy just makes so much sense, and it works.

If you're looking to break free from the diet mentality, and make peace with food and with yourself, listen to this CD set and practice the exercises. You won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you're looking to break free from the diet mentality, and make peace with food and with yourself, listen to this CD set and practice the exercises.
Extenze Pills